Mittwoch, 17. Juli 2013

Let's start the new Season !!!


After a long break and a well deserved vacation, I'm back now and I will continue my blog in the new season. I hope that this is again assumed as numerous as in the last. I hope to welcome lots of visitors again. It will be like last season I will give previews to some German League matches, all the other Sections who are new I post only Picks. I have mentioned it already so once again I have added two new Sections, which you can reach if you click on the Tabs on the top. Both Sections are only filled with Tips without previews. At "Plan Picks" I want to give tips from the European Top Leagues like England, Italy, Spain or France. The next Section is called "Pick of the Day", in this Section I try to give the best tip of every day. They can come from different areas of sports and leagues. I hope to make my blog a little bit more attractive with this update.

All new Posts or Picks from both Selections are posted on Twitter as well, so you can get informed immediately by following me. Thanks in advance.

My batteries are full and I am ready to look forward to the new season and hopefully to welcome a lot of followers.

Good luck and the best wishes for the new Season 13/14


Keine Kommentare: