Sonntag, 30. September 2012

Short Update !!


In the past two month I spend a lot of time to watch many matches from 1.BL and 2.BL to get a better view and more informations from the teams to be well prepared for the start with my own Betting-System. Additional I collected a lot of numbers which are all in my Data-File, and all this Data will help and support me a lot for all my Picks/Bets. This is my absolutely basis for every Pick I am going take. I have done my work and I am ready now.

As you can see I started this week with posting Picks and my work is getting rewarded as well. With a nice start we can look forward to the next winners, hopefully.


First Week with my own Betting-System:

BETS: 6
WON: 5
LOST: 1
HITRATE: 83,33%
PROFIT: 8,85 Units
YIELD: 49,167%

Good Luck to all !!!


Keine Kommentare: