Freitag, 3. August 2012

With discipline and system to success

Many talk recently of invenstments in sports betting, it is probably more a modern statement for sports betting to show it in a better light or image because of the dark side of this business.
I see sports betting similar as an investment, it is compareable to investments in stocks or funds. Also, rates, which can generate through Bank savings bonds is nothing else. Only the interest payments or profit margins are not nearly as high as in sports betting. Good Bettors generate a margin of 10% or more in time. But this has to do with a lot of discipline, motivation, perseverance and skill. Even if you have worked out the right system. Many roads lead to Rome, there is therefore no universal variant. Everyone tries to be the best and most successful Tipster and find the right way or system for themselves.

With this Blog I want to prove that it is possible to life from Sports Betting. The Motto should be: “With discipline and system to success.” I want to prove that it is possible to achieve a good margin / yield inlcuding Hitrate. However, this requires good information, time and perseverance. But who thinks he is rich of a couple of days should leave this Blog immediately. There are always ups and downs in this business ... but I try to be constant at a high level. This Project / Blog is designed for long term and if you are constantly visiting this Blog you will generate profit in the long run. Ok, I do not want seem arrogant but without any guideline the goal is very hard to reach, in this case I will give some numbers I want to reach as my aim. These are as follows: Hitrate: 60%+ and Yield: 10%+


The first few Rounds around 5-6 I need for watching and analysing the teams to get some updates and additional collect some numbers for my system. During this warm up I post less Picks, maybe only some updates about matches with my view. After warm up I start with posting picks for every round and hope that I satisfy the high standard.

Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a good and profitable season 2012/13. Watch out and check back. 

Good Luck !!!

Keine Kommentare: