Dienstag, 22. Januar 2013

Attention !!!

At the beginning of this blog, I mentioned that I have worked out a System and select all my plays according to this. I do not know if anyone can still remember but it is not so important at all. With this post I want to bring it back into memory and also allow you a small insight of my work in previous years / seasons. Of course not all of these picks are verified and not even played all, especially in the beginning it was more a test phase and I have improved it every season. As of today, it is on a top level, and hardly to be improved. For this reason, I present you this link available, and anyone can get a view. Sure I have removed all the important parameters from the data sheet, because I do not want that my system is copied or resold after I have invested so much time, energy and effort over the years.

Klick on the Link to see all Systemplays: Sheet "Performance" 

Since I run this blog, all picks are verified and can be reviewed at this Link: Verifybet.com

Of course, I can understand that some doubts arise because not all picks are verified but it will only be a look. I made this verification step only since I run the blog. I want therefore only prove or show that with a lot of discipline, dedication and hard work, it is possible to make profit. Undoubtedly always ups and downs are possible, as is well known in this business but at the end I can guarantee profit. I showed this already with the Link posted above to my data sheet “Performance”.

Finally, I want to thank all my followers for your trust and also point out that my special offer is valid until the end of this month. All are welcome, whether Readers, Tipsters, Syndicates or Investors. If anyone is interested or become curious by this post, then do not hesitate and contact me: germansoccerinsider@gmail.com

Hopefully I can welcome you as a follower of my blog in the future. 


Good Luck !!!

Keine Kommentare: