Freitag, 11. Januar 2013

Special Offer !!!

Hello to all,

I hope everyone of you had a good start into the new year and looking forward to a great 2013 !!! Hope for great success and many Winners as well. All the best for you in the future too. I want to start the new year with a great gift for all and celebrate the new year with a special offer to all. I give you the whole second half of the season for 100 Euro. This proposal will be valid till the end of January. For all who signed up in this period, get all the plays to their inbox from February on. These are 15 Rounds completely with all Bets from 1.BL and 2.BL. All in all a great offer and a huge advantage if you compare this to the other normal offerings available.

Use your Chance, as I said already, this offer is only valid until the end of January.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate and contact me under: germansoccerinsider@gmail.com


Good Luck !!!


Keine Kommentare: