Montag, 9. Dezember 2013

Feedback needed !!!

After almost one and a half year of honest work, I have inserted a lot of time and passion to build up this blog. I tried to write the blog in English, even though my English is more than bad. I never claimed otherwise, or? Most of the time was all the information and plays given for free, what will continue to be the case of now. It is running very well above all in November and we had a lot of good winning weeks, December is starting very bad and the plays were more as awful. The outcome showed this already and all plays from the weekend were lost. Sorry for that, and sorry for all who followed this time.

Many followers of this blog are certainly driven very well and were able to pick out some good profit. Most of you know that I do not pick much, I am more known for less, but for high quality of the plays. I know some of you like it but some not. There are many methods, some are risk takers, others carefully but you should just choose one and follow this strict then.  

I am very angry about last weekend where things went not our way. I am thinking a long time what to do or what to change as I am investing a lot of time but the outcome is not what I am prefer.



Therefore I want to ask you, if I should continue or not? Please give me some feedback on mail germansoccerinsider@gmail.com 

Thanks to all followers !!!  


Regards,
Matthias

Keine Kommentare: